We supply coffee machines on a free loan basis with maintenance package which is a convenient option for many of our clients.
Tudor offers a great range of catering coffee machines including both traditional espresso and bean-to-cup models.
We can offer these 3 great models on our ‘free loan with maintenance’ basis:
- Egro One Fully Automatic bean to cup Coffee Machine including Matching Milk Fridge.
- Tudor Inspire Plus Fully Automatic bean to cup Coffee Machine including Matching Milk Fridge.
- Promac 2 or 3 Group Traditional Espresso Coffee Machines, complete with Grinder and Stainless Steel Knock-Out Drawer.
All of the above machines are available under the following terms:
- 24-month Free Loan contract
- Payments to be made by Standing Order
- £350 refundable deposit (subject to adherence to contractual terms)
Full maintenance excludes annual boiler inspections for insurance purposes on any of our machines. Tudor are not liable for this cost under our Warranty, Free Loan Scheme or any Rental with Maintenance agreements.
Equipment must be insured by you during the contract period.
You must exclusively buy our tea, tea bags, coffee beans, filter coffee, hot chocolate and all related cleaning products during the contract period.
A Minimum of 2 Case of Coffee Beans MUST be purchased each month for the term of the contract which will be allocated per month, per machine and if more coffee is needed during the month, then the price per case reduces with increased volumes (Credits to be claimed for by the customer at the end of the month).
These Coffee Bean prices will be supplied at pre-agreed scaled rates.
We require 3 months’ written notice to quit at the end of the term or the contract continues to run always giving 3 months’ written notice to quit.
The Option to purchase the incumbent equipment or new equipment from Tudor Tea & Coffee either during or at the end of the Term of our Rental or Free Loan schemes is available at any time during the contract.
All Free Loan contracts are subject to status and to site inspection.